This programme provides potential community physical activity leaders with the skills and confidence to support members of their community to adopt and maintain healthier and more active lifestyles.
- Profiling and establishing the needs of a target community
- Identifying the opportunities for physical activity in their community
- Engaging individuals and groups in physical activity
- Coaching and supporting change
- Assessing an individual's suitability to participate in physical activity
- Preparing, delivering and evaluating physical activity
- Leading a physical activity session
Coursework and practical assessments (ongoing throughout the course)
There are no pre-requisites
Four days (face to face)
- YMCA Awards Level 2 Award in Community Activation
- CIMSPA and REPs points
To find out more information from the team, you can call us today on 078 1303 0509.
Alternatively, leave your details here and we will answer all your questions.