This programme provides instructors with the skills and knowledge needed to teach referred clients in the fitness environment.
- Professional practice for exercise referral clients
- Understanding medical conditions
- Planning and instructing a session for referred clients
- Applying the principles of nutrition for referred clients
Practical, Worksheets and Case Study
Level 2 Fitness Instructor, Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology and Level 3 Exercise Nutrition
4 days (face to face)* and distance learning
* including the practical assessment
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- CIMSPA and REPs points are awarded
To find out more information from the team, you can call us today on 077 0206 7812.
Alternatively, leave your details here and we will answer all your questions.